Make More Out of ‘24: How to Win Market Share as Your Competition Lags
At this year’s events and conferences, an industry mantra of “stay alive until ‘25” has gained traction, with many lenders planning to hunker down as they wait for rates to descend.
While focusing on survival might seem like the only viable option right now, we’d like to lay out an alternative: Use this time to deeply examine your costs, lead funnels, and business structures. By doing so, you’ll be able to improve your financials immediately and get ahead of the competition while winning new market share.
To help you think through business possibilities for the new year, we spoke to senior members of the Maxwell team. The result is advice, insights, and predictions to help you craft a plan to make more out of 2024.
From this eBook, you’ll learn:
- The most likely path for rates and inventory next year and beyond
- The competitive and market analyses that should shape your business plan
- Actionable strategies to bulk up your pipeline in the coming year
- Why reevaluating your cost structure is vital to achieving profitability
- How the secondary market can offer opportunities for improved financial performance
“Instead of hunkering down and waiting for the upswing, forward-thinking lenders will use 2024 as a chance to get ahead of the competition.”